This Page is for US Customers, our Canadian page is here
Hot Tub University is now selling Spa Marvel with free shipping across the c
Ship times are based on location and range from ~3-6 business days.
Spa Marvel is an environmentally friendly enzyme based water treatment system that reduces the need for traditional chemicals, average use is one bottle per three months.
For a Swim Spa(not a hot tub) with much higher volume suggested usage is ~1 bottle per month. Can depend a bit on size and volume
If you want more information on the product click names on the menu below.
Benefits of using Spa Marvel
- No more scum lines.
- No more chemical hassles.
- No more hot tub rash.
- Gentle to skin and hair.
- Conditions water for sensitive skin. People with eczema and psoriasis love using Spa Marvel as this hot tub water treatment actually improves their condition rather than irritate and dry their skin the way chemicals can.
- Helps to maintain pH and alkalinity.
- Prevents scale buildup from occurring and descales deep-seated buildup that can accumulate over time from regular use, especially in hard-water areas, resulting in stronger jets, quieter pumps, more efficient heaters, and overall greater longevity of your equipment.
- Eliminates foam in a few hours without the use of defoaming agents.
- Water so soft & odourless you won´t feel the need to shower after using your spa & hot tub.
- 100% guaranteed!
Just empty one bottle of Spa Marvel Hot Tub Water Treatment & Conditioner into your spa or hot tub water and enjoy the natural benefits for up to three months.
Spa Marvel Cleanser is a fast-acting proprietary hot tub plumbing cleaner that penetrates deep inside of your spa’s plumbing and equipment, removing biofilm, organic, mineral and chemical contaminants thereby prolonging the life of your spa and hot tub equipment. In brand new spas, Spa Marvel Cleanser removes residues left over from the manufacturing process including waxes, oils, and resins. It is the perfect spa & hot tub pipe cleaner to use before using Spa Marvel Water Treatment & Conditioner.
If you do not use the Spa Marvel Cleanser the natural descalers contained in the Spa Marvel Water Treatment & Conditioner will clean out residue from the manufacturing process and accumulation from past use. This may cause water quality issues.
Clean filters are pivotal to successful spa-water care. Use of a hot tub filter cleaner such as Spa Marvel Filter Cleaner is required.
Spa Marvel Filter Cleaner is a powerful hot tub filter cleaner that doesn’t utilize harsh acids or bleach, and removes and loosens oil, hair, dirt and grime that becomes lodged in the fabric of cartridge filters. One bottle of Spa Marvel Filter Cleaner provides 8 filter cleanings. At a fraction of the cost of other filter cleaning products on the market, Spa Marvel Filter Cleaner is a great purchase.
The X10 Water Filter will eliminate many water quality problems in a hot tub.
The tap water, well water, and lake water used to fill a hot tub is probably not as pure as you think. Impurities such as copper, calcium, sodium, iron, mercury, and other heavy metals can be harmful to bathers, can harm your spa parts and make it harder to balance your hot tub water. These deposits can seriously harm your heater element, jets, pump and spa shell. These deposits will also make it difficult to balance your spa water and can impair water quality.
The X10 Water Filter is a spa pre-filter (hose filter for the hot tub) which can reduce and eliminate rust, organic debris, turbidity, bad taste, chlorine, sulphur, odours, aluminum, iron, mercury, and other heavy metals.
Hot tub chemicals such as clarifiers, coagulants, flocculants and stain and scale chemicals will reduce these impurities, but will not eliminate them. A spa pre-filter such as The X10 Filter will drastically reduce (or eliminate) the need for these chemicals, making your spa experience healthier and more enjoyable.
We highly recommend the X10 Water Filter for those wanting to reduce the amount of chemicals used in hot tub water maintenance.
It is especially beneficial to use filtered water if you are using a bromine or chlorine salt water generator. Bromine and chlorine generators will not work properly if your spa water contains too many impurities.
Why the X10 is Better than the Competition
- Highest grade acid washed coconut shell carbon is utilized. Many competing filters use a less expensive bituminous (coal based) carbon.
- The 12 inch long filter body contains up to twice as much bacteriostatic filter media (KDF®) as some other brands for longevity and maximum efficiency and performance.
- The X10 hose filter for the hot tub is uniquely constructed using 7 filter media.
- 5 micron pre and post integrated sediment pads to minimize sediment and turbidity. Some brands use as high as 150 micron pads. (The lower the micron, the finer particle size it will stop)
- The X10 Filter is made from a very durable UV resistant polypropylene making for a rugged filter (Less apt to be damaged by dropping or by other factors), in addition to excellent UV protection.
- Extremely durable and rugged molded-in garden hose ends which maximize snug, leak free connections unlike flimsy nylon ends found in some other brands that cross thread and leak. Also, other inexpensive brands use what appear as durable brass connectors which actually can contain lead that can leach into the water.
- Tightly packed filtration media which all but eliminates the potential of “channeling”. Channeling can occur when loosely packed filter media settles and allows the water passing through the filter to bypass the media altogether.
- Protective end caps included for storage (store wet) when not in use. Unlike “carbon only” filters which actually promote bacteria growth within the filter itself, our spa pre-filter prevents bacteria growth thanks to the KDF® media. Filter media should be kept moist (after initial use) when not used to allow the KDF media to stay active and prevent bacteria build up.
Water Pressure, the Venturi Effect and Vacuum.
These three simple principles are what make Pump Marvel work.
Pump Marvel is a hot tub drain pump that uses pressure from a garden hose, rather than electricity, to pump water. While not intended to outperform the speed of electric submersible hot tub drain pumps, Pump Marvel is great in situations where you can’t use electricity (Pump Marvel recently saved one person’s basement from flooding when the power was out and the sump pump wasn’t running). It also works great in areas where, for safety reasons, it may be preferred not to mix water and electricity, such as draining hot tubs and taking the water off of winter pool covers.
Pump Marvel will drain a hot tub down to 1/8″ in less than 20 minutes.
Pump Marvel is $49.99 and includes a 12′ expandable 1 1/4″ (sump pump) discharge hose that is much easier to store than traditional hoses. Pump Marvel will also accept a 1 1/2″ pool hose.
Buy a years supply (4 Bottles) of Spa Marvel and keep your hot tub running clean without compromising your health. (54.99 per bottle.)
The Delux Pack comes with a years supply of Spa Marvel Water Treatment and Conditioner(4 bottles) as well as 1 bottle of Spa Marvel Cleanser and 1 bottle of Filter cleaner. This is the best package for new hot tub owners or first time buyers. (54.99 per bottle of Water Treatment + 27.99 each for the Filter Cleaner and Cleanser.)
The Complete Marvel Pack includes 4 Bottles of Spa Marvel Water Treatment and Conditioner(219.96), a bottle of Spa Marvel Cleanser(27.99) and a bottle of Filter Cleaner(27.99) as well as the Pump Marvel(49.99) and the X10 Water Filter(69.99).
There is also the X-10 Pack which has everything other than the pump
If you have any questions or want to do a custom order contact us at Information@hottubuniversity.com